Becoming a Member
As a member of Stormwater Victoria, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Discounts on all our functions, events and seminars
- Subscription to our national-based publication, The Bulletin, produced by Stormwater Australia, providing the 'bigger picture' of what all States are doing in stormwater management.
- Member only access to our publications and resources including previous conference papers and other materials on the Stormwater Victoria website.
- Opportunity to advocate to government and business for sustainable stormwater management by having access to Stormwater Victoria committee members
- Opportunity to request information and education
- Lobbying power with the State and National backing to achieve Stormwater Victoria objectives.
Membership Fees are as follows (for members joining between 1st January and 30th June 2017.
- Individual Member: $220
- Corporate Member (4 representatives) $726
- Corporate Member (8 representatives) $1408
Our membership application form can be downloaded below. Please ensure to complete the membership information entirely, including complete information for additional membership representatives.
Download: Application for Membership 2017 (Half Year from 1st January 2017 - 30th January 2017)